Refund And Transfer Policy:
- We have to strictly adhere to our refund policy in order to organize the highest quality event and to run our business.
- All tickets are refundable prior to 30-days out from the opening day of each event. After that open refund period has closed, all tickets are non-refundable and sales are final.
- There are NO refunds if you cannot attend.
- Tickets will NOT be refunded due to inclement weather. Events take place rain or shine.
Attendee to Attendee ticket transfers:
- It is the responsibility of the person currently registered for MOORE Expo to find someone to acquire their ticket.
- All tickets purchased by one person will display that name only. No need to transfer a ticket to a spouse or someone else, for check in purposes. Tickets may be scanned in with the same name one at a time at the gate.
Event cancellation or postponement:
- If the event is postponed, attendees that don’t request a refund or transfer to another event will be automatically transferred to the postponed dates.
- If the event is canceled, attendees will be offered refund or transfer options at the time of cancellation.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.